You may know that AZ Governor Ducey vetoed a bill that would have poisoned Michael Bloomberg and his minions’ efforts to get a referendum on the ballot such that, when approved, makes private transfers of firearms illegal in our state. With that veto, we are now subject to having to defend against the carpetbagging asshole in our state.
If you are an Arizonan (or even if you’re not), you should consider helping out. We did that today with a small contribution to AzCDL.
From Arizona Citizen’s Defense League:
You know you’re from Arizona when…
- Nothing is worse than coming in contact with a seatbelt buckle during the summer.
- You’re aware of what a bolo tie is and you’ve probably even worn one.
- “It’s a dry heat” is basically the unofficial slogan.
- You hear the weather forecast is 115 degrees and you don’t even flinch.
- You see someone open carrying a pistol and your first thought is, “I have one just like that!”
- You place high value on your fundamental rights, and will do anything in your power to protect your liberties.
Are you proud to call Arizona your home? Pledge $25 today to keep our state’s values and principles intact.
Our rights are at stake. Join us in the fight against Bloomberg. His sights are set on Arizona to pass a law that would criminalize the private transfer of firearms. When we stand together, I have faith we will succeed.
Thank you for your support, please pass this message along to any like-minded friends.
In other news, this from Ammo.com:
Obama Greatest Gun Salesman in U.S. History? [INFOGRAPHIC]
Click here to see the entire graphic - the above is just an excerpt.