In early 2010, my Dell laptop display started going on the fritz (archaic term meaning burning out). I got a new laptop and started transferring files from the old one. I saved the ‘important’ files and left some of the less important ones for another time. That was about three years ago.
Today, I dug out the old laptop from the top shelf in a closet and set it up to search for some of the script files that I used to create some of the animations I use on this site. I’m happy to report that I found several, but not all, of the old scripts.
A couple that I did find is the flaming skull logo I use for this blog and the link animation I have on the other blog that links to this site. I also found several that will come in handy to use later for all of the weblogs.
2 Responses to “Archives Recovered”